St. George's Church is the Greek Orthodox Church of Acco.
It is considered the first Christian prayer place to be built in the city during the Ottoman period.
The church, which operates to this day and is located in the Old City, belongs to the Greek Orthodox sect and is named after St. George, the martyr from Lod.
The church in Acco was built in the 16th century, in 1545, and since then has served as a gathering place for the Greek Orthodox, and Christian tourists who come to church every year.
In 1631, the monk Eugene Roger visited the city of Acco and wrote about the Greek Orthodox Church and reinforced the claim that it was one of the oldest churches in the town.