Herzliya Airport is a civilian airport for light aviation in the city of Herzliya on the coastal plain.
The field is located between the Gan Reshal neighborhood in Herzliya and Kfar Shmaryahu.
Today, in view of the intention to relocate the field, it is marked in the regional outline plan as a temporary field.
The use of the field began on June 2, 1948, during the War of Independence.
This was the first permanent residence of the 101st Squadron, the first Israeli Air Force Squadron, and this field was built specifically for it, and was called "Wing 3".